We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Pasta types
The family will love how this dish tastes, and you'll love how little washing up is required! A super easy, cheap and delicious supper. Use regular sausagemeat if that's what you can find, or remove the casings from Italian sausage for a richer flavour.
18 people made this
- 350g macaroni
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 450g Italian sausagemeat
- 1/2 (300g) tin mushrooms, drained
- 1 (400g) tin whole plum tomatoes
MethodPrep:5min ›Cook:20min ›Ready in:25min
- Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to the boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In same pan, saute onion and pepper over medium heat until softened. Remove from pan.
- In same pan, cook sausagemeat over medium heat until brown. Drain.
- Combine onion mixture, pasta, sausage, mushrooms and tomatoes in same pan and heat through, 5 minutes. Serve.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(18)
Reviews in English (16)
-21 Sep 2011
by Pam Eisenreich
This was VERY bland. I doctored it up by doing the following and it turned out great:Added oregeno, basil, and garlic powderAdded a small can of tomato saucePut it in a 9x13 pan, smothered it with mozzerella cheese, and baked it until the cheese was melted.-21 Sep 2004
Pasta Recipes With Sausage Meat
34 pound Italian pork sausage. Sweet Italian sausage cheddar onion salt rigatoni pasta butter and 6 more Bowties with Italian Sausage in a Cream Basil Sauce Johnsonville Sausage Parmesan cheese fresh basil garlic fresh basil olive oil and 7 more.
Casarecce With Sausage Ragu Our Modern Kitchen Recipe Sausage Ragu Fennel Sausage Pasta Dishes
Here are a few of our best sausage recipes to make now.
Pasta recipes with sausage meat. A hefty bowl of pasta with the heartiest meat sauce you can dream up. Remove and set aside. In a pasta-loving household its easy to fall into a spaghetti and meatball rut.
Italian sausage chestnut pasta 56 ratings 48 out of 5 star rating A mix of sausagemeat and chestnut chunks creates a rich and nutty pasta sauce lifting this from an everyday dish to something special. Whether its grilled stewed braised or sauted sausage is the star of some of the most satisfying and quickest meals to make. Meanwhile heat the olive oil in a large deep skillet.
Italian sausage polpettina macaroni bake. The sausage meat adds great flavour to a simple dish 20 mins. Add sausage and crushed red pepper.
Just add roasted veggies or chiles or olives. Stir in parsley and serve hot with grated. I used mild bulk sausage did not add oil and penne pasta.
Stir in tomatoes and stock. Sometimes you just want the works. Penne Pasta With Sausage Cheese and Spinach Classic Recipes sage salt onion shredded cheddar cheese chicken stock garlic and 7 more Pork and Pasta Skillet Supper Pork.
Not draining the sausage made me nervous but the end result was light and extremely good. 31 Items Magazine subscription 5 issues for only 5. Cook until sausage is no longer pink stirring frequently about 7 minutes.
If necessary add an additional cup of stock or water and stir in beans and tiny pasta. Take a break from your typical noodle and meat sauce routine with this speedy spaghetti recipeIncredibly versatile and simple to whip up during the week this Italian Sausage Spaghetti turns a basic plate of pasta into a satisfying dinner thats different enough from last weeks menu. Toss in a few seasonings and spices and let it simmer until thickened.
Thats what these 24 pastas from ragu and bolognese to stroganoff and lasagna are here for. 15 ratings 39 out of 5 star rating. Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes. Simmer for 6- 8 minutes or until pasta is tender. Together they form the base of so many different dishes.
Add basil oregano and red pepper. Both have a light color and mild wheat flavor. Removed casing from sausage links and cut into 12 inch slices.
Add tomatoes cream and salt. Add the sausage meat and brown over moderately high heat about. This big dish is guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser you can never make too much of this kind of food 1 hr and.
Even my teenage boys loved it spinach and all. PASTA Mix in the pasta and serve it hot. Well well let you take a look and decide for yourself which mouthwatering meal youll make tonight.
Try Bionaturae or Barilla whole-wheat spaghetti. In a large skillet brown sausage over medium heat for about 10 minutes. This recipe calls for penne bowties or rotini but feel free to make this sausage dish with any of your favorite kinds of pasta.
The Best Pork Sausage Pasta Recipes on Yummly Pasta Greens And Beans With Or Without Sausage Cajun Shrimp Sausage And Vegetable Sheet Pan Italian Sausage With Pasta And Herbs. Absolutely wonderful recipe quite elegant extremely easy Im a novice -- and restaurant quality taste. Garlicky Kale Sausage and Tomato Pasta Recipe Just in time for fall this dish combines juicy tomatoes with hearty whole-wheat pasta sausage and kale.
Add and brown crumbled sausage. 1 cup Hunts Tomato Sauce. SAUCE Italian sausage onions peppers and tomatoes are the base of this sauce.
1 can 145 oz each Hunts Diced Tomatoes with Basil Garlic and Oregano undrained. Bring to a boil. Add onion and garlic to skillet and cook until onion is tender and sausage is light brown stirring occasionally about 7 minutes.
Italian Sausage Tortellini Our Favorite Tortellini Recipes Recipe Tortellini Recipes Recipes Sausage Tortellini
Fennel And Pork Pappardelle Recipe Delicious Magazine Recipe Pappardelle Recipe Pasta Dishes Fennel Recipes
Creamy Shell Pasta With Sausage Recipe Recipe Stuffed Pasta Shells Recipes Creamy Pasta
Cheesy Smoked Sausage Skillet Smoked Sausage Recipes Recipes Food
Creamy French Onion Sausage Pasta Recipe Sausage Pasta French Onion Pasta Dishes
One Pot Creamy Sausage Pasta With Recipe Video Recipe Creamy Sausage Pasta Italian Sausage Recipes Pasta Recipes
Tomato Spinach Sausage Pasta Recipe How To Cook Sausage Pasta Pasta Dinner Recipes Sausage Pasta Dinner Sausage Pasta Recipes
Spicy Sausage Pasta The Best Sausage Pasta Recipe Ever Recipe Recipes Spicy Sausage Pasta Pasta Dishes
Sausage Pasta Skillet Recipe Recipe Yummly Recipe Recipes Spicy Sausage Pasta Pasta Dishes
One Pan Cheesy Smoked Sausage Pasta Recipe Recipe Sausage Dishes Smoked Sausage Pasta Sausage Pasta Recipes
Cajun Chicken And Sausage Pasta Tasty Pasta Food Recipes
Sausage Pasta Skillet Recipe Easy Skillet Meals Pasta Dishes Food
One Pot Creamy Sausage Pasta With Recipe Video Recipe Creamy Sausage Pasta Pasta Recipes Sausage Pasta
One Pot Cajun Chicken Alfredo Recipe Pasta Dishes Recipes Sausage Recipes
Recipe Awesomely Interesting Facts Images Videos Food Recipes Pasta Dishes
One Pot Cajun Chicken Alfredo Recipe Sausage Pasta Recipes Cajun Pasta Recipes Pasta Nutrition
Southern Sausage Spaghetti Sauce Spicy Southern Kitchen Recipe Spaghetti Sauce Recipe Southern Spaghetti Recipe Italian Sausage Spaghetti
One Pan Cheesy Smoked Sausage Pasta Recipe Recipe Smoked Sausage Recipes Smoked Sausage Pasta Recipes
15 Sausage Dinner Recipes for Weeknight Meals
Whether you like a basic hot dog, a sassy bratwurst, spicy chorizo, or tangy Italian sausage in your tomato sauce, sausage is one of those foods that everyone loves. There is a sausage in every culture, and starring every type of meat. From the dried, slightly sweet pork Chinese sticks to fat veal-based German weisswurst, cured or raw, sausage is a wonderful ingredient to cook with for weeknight dinners. We've combed through sausage recipes of all kinds to find some of the Allrecipes community's favorite sausage dinner recipes. They include simple pastas, soups, casseroles, and more.
Every Recipe, Every Rating, Every Video from Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 25 years of Cook's Illustrated, Cook's Country, and America's Test Kitchen foolproof recipes
Dear Home Cook,
If we were new to our websites, we might think, “It’s easy to get free recipes on the Internet. What makes your recipes different?” Well, unlike recipes from blogs, message boards, and other recipe sites, our recipes are exhaustively tested by our team of full-time test cooks until they offer consistently great results. That means fried chicken with a crunchy coating and moist meat, a low-fat recipe makeover for macaroni and cheese that’s as creamy and cheesy as the full-fat version, and fork-tender slow cooker pot roast.
We’re obsessive in our quest to find and foolproof the best of American home cooking, from fuss-free weeknight dinners, to updated, simplified versions of regional specialties, to slow cooker and make ahead meals. Our all access membership is the only place you can find every foolproof recipe, TV episode, and objective ratings and test results for cookware and supermarket ingredients from all 25 years of Cook’s Country, America’s Test Kitchen, and Cook’s Illustrated.
Let us make a simple, no-nonsense offer. Try out all three of our websites FREE for a 14-Day, No-Hassle Trial Offer. We’re pretty confident that your All-Access membership will quickly become invaluable resources for everything from a quick Tuesday supper to your next get-together with family and friends.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (12 ounce) package (fully cooked) Italian Chicken Sausages
- 1 large shallot, halved and sliced thin
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 heaping cups orecchiette pasta
- 1 quart (4 cups) low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 large handfuls of baby spinach
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- kosher salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- fresh basil, for serving
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a large, deep sided, 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Add in the sliced sausages and cook until the edges are golden brown. Transfer to a bowl and set off to the side.
- To the pan, add the shallot and garlic, stir and cook until just softened, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add in the pasta and all of the broth. Scrape up any brown pieces on the bottom of the pan before covering and increasing the heat to high and bring to a boil. Once at a boil, uncover and reduce the heat to medium-medium high. Cook for about 10-12 minutes or until the pasta is al dente and the broth has reduced but is not fully absorbed (this makes the sauce).
- Reduce heat to low, add in the spinach, peas and Parmesan. Stir until the the spinach has wilted. Add in a few splashes of heavy cream before adding the sausages back in and seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir and serve into bowls with extra Parmesan cheese over top.
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 oz. Italian sausage (about 3 links), casings removed
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups finely grated Parmesan, divided
- 1/2 large butternut squash (about 1 lb.), peeled, seeded, chopped into 1/2" pieces
- 1/2 lb. fusilli
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 1 sprig sage
- 2 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly grated nutmeg
- Freshly ground black pepper
Kielbasa Sausage One Pan Dinner
Even before having a baby I loved quick meals that didn’t take much effort or dirty a lot of dishes. Now that I have a little one, I appreciate these meals even more. I made this in less than 45 minutes while Avri scoot around the kitchen and kept eating things off the floor. This kid, I swear. She will put anything in her mouth. I don’t even know what she was finding on the floor, but I’d look down and she was trying to pick something off the floor with her mouth. Who knows, I am sure it was some sort of crumb I dropped. When she was over the floor crumbs and ready for a real meal she gobbled this right up! I gave her everything in this dish and the kielbasa sausage was her favorite.
Another reason I love meals like this is because only the stove top is being used so the oven doesn’t heat up the entire house on a hot day. It’s a great way to get in a bunch of vegetables, protein and have enough leftovers for lunch or dinner the next day or two.
I used venison kielbasa sausage in this recipe, but any kielbasa or polish sausage will work. Feel free to change up the vegetables used as well. Just about any vegetable medley and sausage will be good. Enjoy!
- 8 ounces macaroni or ditalini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage, spicy or Italian style
- 1 sweet bell pepper, chopped, green or combination of colors
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cajun or Creole seasoning blend
- Dash red pepper flakes, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) American cheese, cut in cubes or shredded
- Salt, to taste
- 8 ounces grape tomatoes, halved or quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 cup fine soft bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
Cook the macaroni in boiling salted water following package directions. Drain and then set aside.
Grease a 2 1/2- to 3-quart casserole.
Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan or saute pan over medium heat. Crumble the sausage and add it to the pan along with the bell pepper and onion cook, stirring and breaking up sausage, until sausage is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Spoon off any excess grease and add the seasoning, pepper flakes, black pepper, and garlic.
Add the flour to the sausage mixture and cook for about 2 minutes longer, stirring constantly. Gradually stir in the milk. Continue cooking until thickened, stirring constantly. Stir in the cheeses and add salt, to taste.
Fold the macaroni and tomatoes into the sausage and sauce mixture. Spoon into the prepared casserole.
Combine the bread crumbs with melted butter and sprinkle over the casserole.
Increase heat to 400 F and bake for 5 to 10 minutes longer, until crumb topping is lightly browned.
Stovetop Mac and Cheese with Sausage and Peas
Made in just one pan and ready in 25 minutes, this recipe for Stovetop Mac and Cheese with Sausage and Peas is an easy, kid-friendly dinner idea for a busy night and the leftovers work well for lunch!
- 6 oz pasta, uncooked
- 1.5 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cup peas, frozen or canned
- 3 chicken sausages (precooked)
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper, optional
- 6 oz cheddar cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup milk (I used skim)
- 1/2 – 1 cup pumpkin
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- In the same (now empty) pan, melt butter.
- Add onion, garlic, peas and sausage and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add flour, milk and seasonings and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in cheese and 1/2 cup pumpkin.
- Stir in noodles.
- Taste, adjust seasonings and add more pumpkin if desired.
Did you make this recipe?
Now don’t go freaking out because there’s pumpkin in there. It is optional, but I’d highly recommend adding at least 1/ 2 cup. I’d wager you won’t even know it’s in there. So start with 1/2 cup and then add more if you want. I use a full cup. I also make mine extra spicy!
Another note- you’re more than welcome to cook the pasta in one pan and start on step two in another pan while the noodles are cooking. This will save time. It will also dirty another pan. Your call.
One-Pan Taco Macaroni and Cheese
This One-Pan Taco Macaroni and Cheese is fresh, full of classic Mexican flavor, and ready in no time!
- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 teaspoon Minced Onion
- ½ teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 4 Tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup Water, Divided
- 2 cups Beef Broth
- 3 cups Elbow Macaroni
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes, Quartered
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Add ground beef, minced onion and garlic powder to a large skillet. Brown and crumble beef. Drain and return to same pan.
Stir in taco seasoning and half of the water. Return to a boil and let simmer for 5 minutes.
Add in beef broth, remaining water, and pasta. Simmer for 8–12 minutes, or until noodles are tender.
Top mixture with tomatoes and cheese. Cover and let sit for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.