We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In a deep bowl put flour mixed with sugar, yeast and salt, make a hole in the middle and put warm water and oil. Knead a smooth dough, add cumin. Cover the dough with a kitchen towel and leave leaven, in a warm place, 45 minutes. Spread the dough on the floured table and cut circles of the desired size.
Grease the circles with tomato sauce and sprinkle with oregano. Place the chopped vegetables on top of the sauce, then a slice of rolled ham, in the middle, and chopped salami on the edges. Cover with cheese. Place the peas in a pan greased with oil for about 15 minutes.
Method of preparation
We prepare a dough from:
-a box of 150 gr cream cheese (I used from Apetito, with onions)
-5 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 200g flour
-an envelope of baking powder.
and we spread it nicely in the shape of a tart
Heat the mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of oil (3/4 box of mushrooms is enough for 4 eggs). Add the frozen vegetables, let them simmer for a while then turn off with a cup of hot vegetable soup (soup made from a concentrated vegetable cube) Let it boil for about 25 minutes until the water drops.
Beat the eggs, mix them with grated smoked cheese, sliced parsley, sliced olives and corn.
We mix the cooled vegetables with the egg composition.
Place the composition in the shape of a tart and grate the cheese on top. Leave it on the right heat for 35 minutes.
Serve with a salad next to it, I made an assorted salad.
Good appetite !
Mustard Crust Potatoes
Cut the potatoes into thicker slices and boil them in water with a pinch of salt. When the potatoes
Eggplant salad with leurda and mayonnaise
Put the eggplant in a tray with baking paper and put on medium heat to bake. Come back
Pizza with ham and mushrooms
* 1 pack with 3 small pizza tops
* 1 green onion link
* 10-15 spinach leaves
* 200 g fresh or canned mushrooms
* 200 g of ham
* 2-3 slices of kaizer
* 3 eggs
* 300 ml milk
* 4 tablespoons oil
* green or dried basil
* pepper 4-5 tablespoons sweet ketchup
* 150 g of cheese or parmesan
* 1 tablespoon margarine for the tray
1. Peel, wash and finely chop the onion and spinach. Do the same for mushrooms, if you use such fresh vegetables, and if they are preserved, drain them and cut them into slices. Cut the ham and kaizer into cubes.
2. In a pan with 1 tablespoon oil, simmer onions, spinach and fresh mushrooms. Add the ham and kaizer and continue to simmer for 1-2 minutes. Mix the ketchup with basil, thyme and pepper to taste.
3. Pass the pizza tops through the milk, then through the beaten egg and fry them one by one, on both sides, in the remaining oil.
4. Grease a large tray with margarine. Place the tops and cover them with the mixture of vegetables and sausages. Pour over the remaining beaten eggs and spiced ketchup, then sprinkle with grated cheese.
5. Put the tray in the preheated oven, over medium heat, for 5-10 minutes. Bring hot pizza to the table, along with pepper and ketchup.
Appetizer check with ham and cheese
1. Beat eggs with milk, baking powder, salt and pepper. Then incorporate flour gradually, followed by grated cheese.
2. Separately, cut the ham and bell pepper into cubes and incorporate them into the egg composition with a spatula.
3. Pour the appetizer cake composition into a cake or cake form lined with baking sheet, then level as well as possible. Above the cake, grate the Parmesan cheese.
4. Bake the salted cake for 30-35 minutes at 180 degrees, or until the cake passes the toothpick test.
5. Serve the appetizer cake with ham and cheese sprinkled with parsley, cold or warm.
What ingredients do I need for tomato pie, ham and telemea?
When buying the ingredients we must be a little more careful not to miss anything because one part of the ingredients will be used for the dough and the other part will be used for the filling. pie with tomatoes, ham and telemea. Here's what you need for this delicious appetizer:
For the dough you will need:
A tablespoon of grated cheese
For the filling you will need:
Pizza with salami, mushrooms and olives recipe for pizza salami and mushrooms
Pizza with salami, mushrooms and olives recipe for pizza salami and mushrooms. Thin pizza dough, tomato sauce with garlic and basil and generous topping of salami, fresh mushrooms, mozzarella, parmesan and olives. A delicious and fast pizza!
I think pizza with salami, mushrooms and olives is in the top of Romanians' preferences. It is the most ordered in pizzerias and the most cooked in your own kitchens. But after the recipe.
What is pizza topping made of? Well salami, fresh mushrooms, mozzarella, parmesan or other hard cheeses, basil leaves, etc.
From the ingredients below you get 4 pizza with salami, mushrooms and olives with a diameter of 30 cm.
- 500 g flour type 650
- 325 ml of warm water
- 7 g dry yeast or 25 g fresh
- 1 teaspoon salt
- another 20 g of flour for kneading
- a handful of semolina (for the worktop)
- 1 can of 400 g diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt pepper
- 3-5 fresh basil leaves
- 200 g salami
- 200 g mozzarella
- 100 g parmesan race fin
- 8 fresh mushrooms (champignon type)
- a handful of pitted black olives
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Salted Tart with Potatoes and Ham
Remove the puff pastry pack from the freezer the night before and leave it in the fridge until the next day when we use it. Peel the potatoes, cut into thicker cubes (or whatever size you want) and boil in boiling salted water for exactly 10 minutes. Drain the water and leave to cool.
Cut the mozzarella into cubes, as well as the ham (if it is not already bought cut). Mix the potatoes with the ham and mozzarella. The shape of the tart is lined with baking paper, above which lies the puff pastry sheet which is pricked from place to place with a fork.
Pour the composition into the mold, and sprinkle over the grated Parmesan cheese. Grease the edges of the pie sheet with the egg yolk mixed with a tablespoon of milk and put the tart in the preheated oven at 200 * c (395 * f) and leave for about 30 minutes. I kept it longer, about 40 minutes because I like it to be browner!
* -In the original recipe we use crescenza cheese, but here as it is not found, I replaced it with brie goat cheese, which I personally really like. If you don't like it, you can use mozzarella or any other softer cheese! Also in the original recipe is used "prociutto cotto", but if you can't find it, you can replace it with ham, as I did.
I washed the mushrooms and cut them into thin slices. I grated the Parmesan cheese and prepared the mozzarella at hand. I heated the oven to 250 C (the highest stage for gas ones) with the baking stone placed in it.
I spread out with my hand each ball of leavened dough on a baking paper sprinkled with semolina (the pizza rolling pin is not used). I divided the sauce into 4 and greased each top with a part of it.
I sprinkled 1/2 of Parmesan over the tomato sauce (the rest comes later). I broke the slices of ham by hand and placed them on the 4 pizzas (one slice boiled and one raw-dried on each pizza). I evenly distributed the slices of mushrooms (2 mushrooms / pizza each). Pieces of mozzarella and fresh basil leaves followed. At the end I grated the rest of the Parmesan cheese and sprinkled the pizza with a little olive oil.
Peppers stuffed with soy and mushrooms
* 4 pieces of bell pepper
* 120 g textured soybeans (diced)
* 100 g mushrooms (canned)
* 80 g of rice
* 1 carrot
* 2 onions
* 40 ml oil
* a small eggplant
* 2-3 tomatoes
* a dill tie
* 2 tablespoons of broth.
1. Boil soybeans, then remove from water and drain.
2. Peel the vegetables, wash them, then grate the carrot and eggplant, and peel the tomatoes and cut them into cubes.
3. The caps are removed from the lid (upper part), cleaning the stone stalks and the slats inside.
4. Sting at the bottom to let the juice circulate when boiling through them.
5. The soy is given through the mincer, together with the onion cut in four and with the previously cleaned mushrooms.
6. The pasta thus obtained is cooked in hot oil, then the carrot and eggplant are added.
7. Leave it on the fire for another 15 minutes.
8. Stir occasionally with a wooden spoon.
9. Then add the tomatoes and leave for another 10 minutes on the fire.
10. The washed and well drained rice is simmered for 5 minutes in the hardened vegetables, then quench everything with water (twice the amount of rice).
11. Season to taste with salt, pepper and thyme and add the chopped dill.
12. Leave on low heat until the rice is swollen, then set aside, somewhere cold.
13. Fill the peppers with this composition, covering them with a slice of tomato.
14. Then place in a bowl high enough, vertically, as close as possible, so as not to overturn when boiling.
15. Pour the water in which the broth was diluted on top, exceeding the level of the peppers by about a finger.
16. Boil for 40 minutes on low heat.
17. Good appetite!
Sausages - 13 recipes
Find here our selection of sausage recipes (appetizers and dishes).
Sausages are usually prepared by salting, drying and / or smoking, procedures to which are sometimes added boiling or baking. The butcher's shop includes all pork dishes but also others based on poultry, beef, sheep, fish, deer, wild boar, etc. Additives (E-s) are used to ensure the preservation and stabilization of sausages in complete safety. Additives are needed to neutralize the proliferation of dangerous microbes such as staphylococci. Polyphosphates (E450) are stabilizers that fix substances, including water and colors. This type of additive is optional. Most of them sausage are rich in protein and salt (sodium). For pregnant women and low-sodium diets, cold cuts are not recommended. Depending on the form in which the raw material is used, some can be distinguished that represent certain parts of the carcass that after salting are dried (pastrami) or smoked (rib, fork, fillet, etc.), or are subjected to both smoke and boiling. (boiled and pressed ham, gypsy muscle, roll), and preparations obtained from minced meat and various by-products of the slaughterhouse (viscera, blood, ears, etc.). Depending on the nature of the raw material, the manufacturing recipe and the type of further processing, there are 60-70 meat preparations. According to their water content and shelf life, the sausages can be divided into: fresh (parizer, sausages, caltaboş, lebervurşt, carnivores, debretins, boiled ham, etc.), which are kept only 5 days at 10 ° products with medium duration, 1 —3 months, depending on the temperature (cracauer, Italian salami, game, Russian salami, etc.) or long duration, which can be preserved for up to a year (winter salami, ghiuden, etc.).