- Stuffing 250 g
- Chicken eggs 2 pcs.
- Wheat flour 3 tbsp
- Basil 0.5 tsp
- Breadcrumbs 6 tbsp
- Hard cheese 50 g.
- Sunflower oil 200 ml.
- Salt to taste
- White onion 2 pcs.
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Onion
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
1. So, add the minced meat, add the dried basil and mix well.
2. Onion cut into 3 parts and disassemble into rings. We do not need small rings.
3. Cut the cheese into cubes.
4. In the onion ring we put a little mincemeat, on the mincemeat a block of cheese and again mincemeat.
5. Bread in flour, dip in the egg and roll in breadcrumbs, and again in the egg and breadcrumbs.
6. Send the rings to a preheated pan with vegetable oil, and fry them over medium heat on each side until golden.
7. We take out on a paper towel to get rid of excess fat.
Bon Appetit everyone!