We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Lazy cabbage rolls
- Minced meat 600 g
- White cabbage 500 g
- Onions 350 g
- Carrot 180 g
- Tomatoes 400 g
- Garlic 15 g
- Tomatoes in its own juice 300 g
- Water 300 ml
- Rice 150 g
- Chicken egg 1 pc.
- Dried oregano 1 tsp
- Ground coriander 1 tsp
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Minced meat (pork, beef) 800 g
- Onions 100 g
- Salt 1.5 tsp
- Ground black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli 1/2 tsp
- Coriander 1/2 tsp
- Garlic 1 clove
- Vegetable oil 1 tbsp
- Water 200 ml.
- Ground black pepper 1/2 tsp
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Onions 1 pc.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Minced meat 800 gr.
- Salt 0.5 tsp
- Ground black pepper ¼ teaspoon
- Cayenne pepper ¼ teaspoon
- Chicken egg 1 pc.
- Parmesan cheese or any hard 50 gr.
- Fresh parsley, finely chopped small bunch
- 5 slices white bread
- Milk 1 cup
- Tomato juice -2 cups to taste
- Tomatoes in own juice 6 pcs.
- Lamb mince 1 kg
- Fat tail fat 180 g
- Onions 180 g
- Ground Zira -1/2 tbsp taste
- Ground coriander 1 tbsp
- Black pepper -1/2 tablespoons taste
- Salt 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Vegetable oil 0.5 tbsp
- Minced beef 500 gr.
- Minced pork 400 gr.
- 1 carrot
- Onion 1 pc.
- Milk 70 ml
- Semolina 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Seasoning for meat 1 tsp
- Ground black pepper 0.5 teaspoon
- Salt 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil 3 tbsp. spoons
- Main ingredients
- Serving 10 Servings
oven, stove, pan, knife, board, bowl, pan
Step 2: Lazy cabbage rolls.1. Finely chop the cabbage and onions, grate the carrots, chop the tomatoes into cubes, chop the garlic, and boil the rice for 10 minutes.
2. Add the cabbage, half the chopped onion, chicken egg, boiled rice, salt and pepper to the minced meat, mix everything thoroughly.
3. Form cabbage rolls.
4. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil and lay stuffed cabbage.
5. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and put stuffed cabbage for 20 minutes.
6. Heat the pan and grease with vegetable oil, fry the second half of the onion for 2 minutes.
7. Add tomatoes in your own juice and fresh tomatoes, simmer for another 2 minutes.
8. Add carrots, 300 ml of water, salt, pepper, dried oregano, dried coriander, garlic and simmer with the lid closed for 10 minutes over low heat.
9. Add 1 tsp. sugar and mix. The sauce is ready.
10. Remove the stuffed cabbage from the oven, put the prepared sauce on the cabbage rolls and put in the oven for another 30 minutes. Bake at 180 ° C. Lazy cabbage rolls are ready. Serve the cabbage with sour cream.
Step 3: The splasher.
2. Add 100 g of finely chopped onion to the prepared meat, black and red pepper, coriander and 1 clove of garlic.
3. Lubricate the cutting board with vegetable oil so that the forcemeat does not stick to the board, divide the forcemeat into 2 or 3 equal parts and form round cakes with a diameter of 10 -15 cm and a thickness of 1.2 cm-1.5 cm on the board.
4. Preheat the grill pan and a little grease with vegetable oil.
5. Using a knife, remove the prepared cake from the board and place in the pan. Fry the splash of the first minute over high heat and four minutes over medium heat, turn over and fry the first minute over high heat and four minutes over medium heat. Serve hot mascara with fresh vegetables, herbs and fried peppers.
Step 4: Meat Bread.
2. Heat the pan and heat the butter and olive oil, put the finely chopped onions and sauté until transparent, then add the minced garlic and fry for 1 minute.
4. Beat 1 egg.
5. Prepare the minced meat: salt, pepper, add cayenne pepper, beaten egg, finely chopped parsley, finely grated cheese, fried onions and garlic. Squeeze the bread and add to the minced meat. Mix everything thoroughly. Put in the form and form the minced meat in the form of a loaf of bread. Pour the chopped tomato sauce in your own juice, with the addition of tomato juice. First, peel and chop the tomatoes.
6. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and bake for 40 minutes. Meatloaf is ready.
Step 5: Lula Kebab.Grind fat tail fat and onions, mix them with minced lamb, add ground cumin, coriander, black pepper and salt, mix everything thoroughly with your hands for 10 minutes.
Close the minced meat with foil and put in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. To form dense cutlets of about 100 g of prepared meat.
Punch along the prepared cutlet with a wooden skewer and form a dense "sausage" around the skewer, try to form it as tight as possible to get rid of voids and excess air.
Preheat the pan, sprinkle with vegetable oil a little and lay the finished kebabs. Fry kebabs for 4 - 5 minutes over medium heat, constantly turning until crusty, then reduce heat to moderate and fry until cooked for about 10 minutes, constantly turning over.
Lula kebabs are ready. Serve with greens, fresh onion rings, red and garlic sauce.
Step 6: Cutlets.1. Finely chop the onion and grate the carrots on a fine grater, chop the garlic.
2. Heat the pan, add vegetable oil, fry the onions for 1 minute over medium heat, add carrots, garlic and continue to fry for another 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Cool fried vegetables.
4. Add salt, ground pepper, fried vegetables, semolina to minced meat and mix until smooth for 3-4 minutes. Add 70 ml. milk and continue stirring for another 2 minutes.
5. Let the minced meat stand for 10 minutes and form the patties. So that the stuffing does not stick to your hands, moisten your hands with water before forming the patties.
6. Preheat the pan and fry the patties over high heat, one minute on each side, until golden brown.
7. Lubricate the baking dish with vegetable oil and put the fried cutlets in it.
8. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and bake the patties for 12 minutes. Cutlets are ready.