- Milk 120 ml
- Boiled beets 120 g
- Flour 90 g
- Egg 1 pc.
- Garlic 1 tooth.
- Vegetable oil (odorless) 2 tbsp. l
- Salt 3 g
- Curd 200 g
- Sour cream 3 tbsp. l
- Parsley 2 sprigs
- Salt 2 g
- Main ingredients: Beets, Cottage cheese, Sour cream, Greens
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
1. Grind beets and garlic.
2. Prepare the dough for pancakes: mix milk, egg, vegetable oil, salt, chopped beets and garlic, add flour and bring the blender to homogeneity.
3. Fry the pancakes in the usual way and let them cool.
4. Cooking the filling: knead the cottage cheese, add sour cream, salt and chopped herbs.
5. Put the filling on the pancake and turn off the tube.
6. Cut the finished tubes into pieces.
Enjoy your meal!