We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Pork 400 g
- Sauerkraut 500 g
- Tomato paste 30 g
- Melted pork fat 40 g
- Onion 1 pc.
- Ground black pepper 0.5 tsp
- Ground red pepper 1 wood chips.
- Cabbage brine 75 ml
- Water 75 ml
- Salt, sugar to taste
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Cabbage
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
1. Stew sauerkraut with pork melted fat (1 tbsp. L.) And tomato paste for 40 minutes.
2. Grind onions.
3. Cut the meat into slices.
4. Fry the meat in the remaining pork fat.
5. Fry the onion.
6. We dilute cabbage brine with water in a ratio of 1: 1 and add to the cabbage.
7. Mix all the ingredients, add spices and simmer the meat over low heat under a lid until cooked.
Enjoy your meal!