We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Main ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
1. So, the champignons carefully disconnect the legs.
2. Put the hats on a baking sheet greased with vegetable oil.
3. Getting to the filling. Cut the legs of the mushrooms, chop the onion finely, grate the cheese on a coarse grater.
4. We well heat the pan with vegetable oil, and fry the onions over medium heat for about 3-4 minutes.
5. Then pour the champignon legs, salt, pepper and fry everything together for 5 minutes. Pour breadcrumbs, mix, and leave to cool.
When the mushrooms and onions have cooled slightly, add half the grated cheese, and mix well.
6. Fill the mushroom caps with filling, and send them to the preheated oven to 190 degrees for 8 minutes.
7. At the end of time, sprinkle the mushrooms with the remaining cheese, and cook another 3-4 minutes.