We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Pork 300 gr
- Cheese 70 gr
- Onion 1 small
- Tomato 1 pc. (4 small tomatoes)
- Sour cream 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Sugar ½ tsp
- Main ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
oven, bowl, board, knife, baking dish
1. Thoroughly beat the meat with a special hammer. I beat it with a rolling pin, it will also work if there is no hammer, but it will turn out to be a thinner to beat the meat with a hammer, and it will be softer.
2. Salt, pepper. Grease the meat with sour cream. Bake for 25 minutes at 200 degrees.
3. Onion cut into thin strips, pour boiling water, add vinegar, sugar and salt, leave to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
4. Tomatoes cut into thin slices.
5. Drain the water from the onion, additionally dry it with paper towels. Remove the meat from the oven. Put the onions and tomatoes on the meat, add a little salt and pepper the tomatoes. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
6. Bake for 15 minutes at 200 degrees.