We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Butter (room temperature) 280 gr.
- Potato starch 20 grams
- Flour 460 gr.
- Sugar -120 gr. taste
- 1 egg taste
- Cocoa 22 grams (1 tablespoon)
- Walnuts for filling 160 grams.
- Sugar to the filling 50 gr.
- Main ingredients
- World Cuisine
1. So, add sugar, starch to the butter, add the egg, and mix well.
2. Gradually introduce the sifted flour. And knead the dough.
3. We divide the finished dough into two parts, and add cocoa to one of the parts, knead the dough well.
4. Next, we need a manual citrus juice squeezer, we turn it over and wrap it with cling film, put it in a glass so that it is convenient to form cookies.
5. Take a piece of white dough, form a ball, put it in a mold, and distribute on one side of the mold, we also do with brown dough.
6. Pour the filling, I have chopped nuts mixed with sugar, tear off a piece of dough and close the bottom of our cookies. We send the blanks for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
7. At the end of time, we transfer the cookie blanks onto a baking sheet covered with parchment, and bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!