- potatoes 600 gr.
- minced meat 550 gr.
- tomatoes 3 pcs.
- Suluguni cheese 120 gr.
- bow 1 pc.
- garlic 2-3 tooth.
- salt 1/2 tsp
- Italian herbs 1/2 tsp
- sweet paprika 1 tsp
- black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Pork, Potato
cutting board, knife, spoon, blender, baking dish
1) Grind onions and garlic in a blender. In a bowl, mix 550 gr. minced meat, salt and spices (Italian herbs, sweet paprika and black pepper). Stuff the minced meat well. Form meat "buns".
2) 600 gr. peel, wash and cut the potatoes in rounds +/- 1 cm thick. I do this with a curly knife, but you can do it as usual. So that the potatoes do not darken, send them into the water before assembling the dish.
3) Put a bun of minced meat on the potatoes, squeeze and cover with the next piece of potatoes. Fill potatoes with minced meat in a baking dish in a circle.
4) 3 tomatoes chopped with a blender. If you are confused by the peel, you can grate the tomatoes. Distribute chopped tomatoes over potatoes with meat and send to the oven preheated to 180 * C for about 40 minutes, see if the potato is ready, its readiness can be determined by sticking it with a wooden stick or knife.
5) 5 minutes before cooking, sprinkle with grated cheese and send to the oven to melt the cheese. All is ready! You can serve it to the table!