We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The fish is washed and dried with a napkin. Grow and put in a plastic bag, pour a little soy sauce, lemon juice and olive oil, salt and Kotanyi spices for fish. Squeeze the bag and put it in the fridge for about half an hour.
Onions are cleaned, washed and cut into juliennes. Wash the pepper and cut into strips. Wash the mushrooms and let them drain.
In a larger pan, pour a little olive oil, sprinkle with chopped onion and pour a little soy sauce over it.
Remove the fish from the fridge, drain the juice and place over the onion. Add the mix of thawed vegetables, dried tomatoes with capers, sweet corn, mushrooms and grease the fish with a little broth. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, spices and at the end sprinkle a little oregano. Put the tray in the preheated oven and bake for about 10 minutes on high heat, then about 40-50 minutes on medium heat.
During this time, mix from time to time with a spoon in the vegetable mix and sprinkle with the sauce formed over the fish.
5 mistakes not to make with baked vegetables
1. Don't cut them correctly
Vegetables should be cut to the same size to cook well and evenly. Especially when it comes to stronger vegetables, which require a lot of time in the oven. As for small vegetables, they can be put whole. Carrots, for example, cherry tomatoes, onions, garlic.
2. Do not cover them well with oil
After cutting them, the vegetables should be wrapped in a layer of fat, be it butter or olive oil. The mistake you can make in this regard is to use the same amounts for all vegetables. Mushrooms and eggplants absorb more oil and you need to use more. However, be careful not to overdo it and get too greasy food.
3. Crumble the pan
Vegetables must have enough space to cook well and remain crispy. If you cram them in the pan, they will come out soft and will not brown.
4. Do not mix them at all
Vegetables should not stand still in the oven, on the contrary. In order to cook evenly and not to stick to the bottom of the tray, it is good to mix them from time to time.
5. Don't add enough spices
Vegetables need extra flavor. Herbs, spices, salt, pepper, make sure you put them all before you put them in the oven.
Carp fillets on a bed of baked vegetables
- Servings: 2 persons
- Preparation time: 10min
- Cooking time: 40min
- Calories: -
- Difficulty: Easy
Carp fillets on a bed of baked vegetables a simple recipe for baked fish, easy to prepare for dinner or lunch. In 40 minutes you can prepare a healthy and tasty food, without fried foods and too many headaches. It can be served with a polenta or only with vegetables, depending on how much time you have available. Another simple and very easy to prepare recipe is the traditional carp brine recipe
Baked mackerel with vegetables
This baked mackerel recipe with vegetables does not have a high price of ingredients, being perfect for a light and nutritious dinner. The preparation time is short, about 10 minutes, after which you will have to supervise the preparation for about an hour. You can also ask the little ones to help you prepare the ingredients for this recipe, during which time you can explain the benefits of eating fish, guiding them to a healthy diet, which they will follow when they grow up.
Ingredients for 3 servings of mackerel on a bed of vegetables:
3 fresh mackerels
1 fennel bulb
1 red pepper
3 handfuls of chopped herbs (coriander, dill)
2-3 inches of ginger
3 cloves of garlic
3 tablespoons olive oil
freshly ground black pepper
5 steps to prepare baked mackerel with vegetables:
1. Peel the fennel, onion, red pepper and garlic, wash and finely chop. Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes, and the ginger is peeled and grate. It is placed in a tray, which you have previously covered with baking paper.
2. Chop the herbs (preferably coriander and dill) and mix together with the olive oil, grated ginger, chopped garlic and a pinch of salt.
3. It is recommended to buy fresh mackerel from the market, having the opportunity to ask fish merchants to eviscerate it for you.
4. Using a knife, make 4 slits on each mackerel and add to them the mixture of herbs, as well as in the cavity. Place the mackerel on top of the vegetable bed and cover with cling film. Leave for an hour or two in the fridge, to marinate.
5. After marinating the mackerel, take them out of the fridge and place them in the preheated oven at 175 ° C for about an hour or until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Wash and clean the vegetables (except the garlic) from the skins, seeds and skin. Cut the peppers into suitable strips, the carrots into four and the onion into eight
- In a bowl, combine honey, oil, balsamic vinegar and Mediterranean herbs.
- Preheat the oven to about 200 degrees (average to high temperature in gas ovens) and, in a generous pan, spread a baking sheet
- Put the vegetables in a larger bowl and pour the mixture over them with honey, oil and balsamic vinegar. Mix them well until they are all covered. Salt them and spread them, as much as possible, on the baking sheet.
- With the width of a knife, press the garlic cloves a little, without cleaning them, and add them to the tray, next to the vegetables.
- Put the tray in the oven for 30 minutes, keeping the temperature.
- Until the vegetables are cooked, prepare the polenta in the classic way. To give it a more interesting note, grate about a tablespoon of parmesan in the polenta, when ready, boiled. Mix and divide it into deep plates (one plate for each person).
- After you have divided the polenta, prepare a sunny egg, ie an eye egg, without white powder on top, for each person. The method is very simple: Heat a frying pan over high heat. Pour about a tablespoon of oil over an egg, put the egg in the pan, cover with a lid and make a small fire. Let it cook for about 2 minutes until it hardens. When the egg is ready, salt it, pepper it and take it off the heat.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven, taste to see if they are seasoned enough and, if necessary, add more balsamic vinegar or salt. Divide the amount of vegetables in each plate by placing the vegetables over the polenta. Don't forget to peel the garlic before doing this.
- Break pieces of cheese by hand (if you use bellows cheese) or cut from telemea and sprinkle over as many vegetables as you want
- Place the egg on top of the vegetables and enjoy a wonder!
Quails on a bed of vegetables
Prepare the marinade: in a large bowl combine the wine, vinegar, thyme leaves and a pinch of salt.
The quails are cut in two (long) and marinated for 1-2 hours.
Meanwhile, cut the onion into rings, the bacon into small pieces, and the potatoes and carrots into thin slices.
Add the chopped ingredients and broccoli in a bowl, season with salt and pepper, and mix.
Then, put the ingredients in the bowl in a heat-resistant bowl greased with butter, on top arrange the thyme sprigs, the butter pieces and the marinated quails.
Cover with aluminum foil and put in the preheated oven at 180 C, for 15-20 minutes.
Remove the dish from the oven, grease the quails with oil and bake for another 15 minutes, without aluminum foil.
Method of preparation
Clean the fish (of scales and offal, if necessary), wash well and portion as desired. (I had fish fillets already cleaned, which is preferable, so, there was no need to & icircl cleaner too much).
After the fish is washed, dab it well with kitchen towels and leave it on these napkins for a few minutes, so that the water is well absorbed.
Season the fish with salt, pepper, dried thyme, grease with 1 tablespoon of oil, cover with cling film and let cool for 10-15 minutes, or until we finish cooking the vegetables.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Careful! If the peppers are too hot, use about half of each.
Place the sliced onion layer on the tray / cooking pot, sprinkle a little dried thyme on top and season (with salt and pepper).
Over the onion, add the capsicum slices and season with salt, pepper and thyme.
Place the pieces of seasoned fish over the peppers, over which the rest of the oil and all the wine are poured and then the hot pepper slices are placed.
Cover the fish (& rdquo & icircnvelește & rdquo) with tomato slices, sprinkle with greens and optionally finely chopped garlic.
Put the fish tray in the oven heated to 195-200 degrees Cd and leave approx. 40 minutes (depending on the oven), or until the fish is well done and the tomatoes on top have browned a little.
When it is ready, remove the tray from the oven and sprinkle with fresh greens.
The fish is served hot, it is mounted on a plate together with the vegetables and the plate is decorated with greens and lemon. It can be served as such, or with a lettuce, or with polenta, or. according to your preference. We simply served it and seasoned it only with a glass of cold white wine.
Novac in the oven and garnish with vegetables
Novacul is a fish that we ate for the first time this year, being more familiar with other types of fish, which, in our family, are frequently consumed.
- a piece of threaded novac (I had about 400 grams and cut it into smaller pieces)
- desired vegetable mixture: I used a mixture of frozen vegetables (green beans + carrots) and fresh sweet potatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- a few cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon lime / lemon juice
- herbs: I used basil and paprika
- cold pressed vegetable oil: I used olive oil
How I proceeded:
- I seasoned the fish with dried basil, paprika and lime juice then left it in the fridge in a covered bowl for about 20 minutes
- I heated a grill and “fried” (no added fat) the fish for about 30 seconds on each side & # 8211 you can skip this step if you want
- I put the fish in a tray, putting a few slices of cherry tomatoes and garlic on it. Then I put it in the preheated oven at 175 degrees, with ventilation, for 20 minutes (if you omit the part with the grill, increase the cooking time in the oven by 10 minutes)
- In parallel, I steamed the vegetables
- Before eating, I sprinkled the vegetables with a little olive oil
Drd. pediatric nutrition Hadmaș Roxana
Specialist in Nutrition and Dietetics, Clinical and Community Nutrition, PhD student in Medical Sciences, Pediatrics branch
Ingredients for fish on a bed of vegetables
- a big fish
- 2-3 red and white onions
- 4-5 large tomatoes
- 4-5 potatoes
- a clove of garlic
- 2-3 bell peppers
- 2-3 large carrots
- 3-4 tablespoons of broth
- salt, pepper, spices of your choice
- 2 lemons
How to prepare the fish recipe on a vegetable bed?
I cleaned and washed the fish fillet well and seasoned it well with salt, pepper, chilli, thyme, granulated garlic and paprika. I cleaned and washed the vegetables, then cut them into slices and put them in the pan. I put the sliced carrots, the sliced peppers, the julienne onions and the sliced potatoes and tomatoes, and the garlic pieces. I seasoned them well with salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary and bay leaves.
I put the fish over the vegetables and put lemon slices from place to place. I put broth in the pan, also from place to place and I put 2 large cups of water. I put everything in the oven until the water dropped, forming a sauce, and the fish took on a beautiful color. I think it was in the oven for about 40-50 minutes.
Baked vegetables steak
Who would have thought that a baked carrot could be delicious? Odiana it tells us what must be combined to ask for the child and the second portion. Here is a delicious recipe for Roasted Vegetables.